Sundeala Securi Board - Class B Fire Rating
Sundeala FR – our class B fire rated board – has undergone a series of rigorous independent laboratory tests to measure its virus resistance for safe use in learning, working and living spaces during social distancing
- Barrel lock mechanism
- Shatterproof glazed doors
- 9mm Sundeala Flame Retardant Eco Board core
- Available in natural Grey and 6 pastel CoulourBoards shades
- Sizes 1.5 x 1.2m and above are double door boards with bespoke sizes available upon request
- Fire safe to BS EN 13501 Class B: Suitable for use in fire critical areas
- See the Fire Certificate for this board here
- For our guide to noticeboard fire safety click here
- Proudly manufactured in the UK
We are delighted to be able to reassure our customers that Sundeala FR (used extensively in circulation spaces, corridors and other high-footfall areas) is shown in independent laboratory testing to be 100% safe from viral transmission from contact with the surface and 100% virus free throughout after 5 minutes of infection, making it completely safe to touch, cut, sand and recycle.
Excellent for displaying important documentation, certificates or a class project, which need to be safely locked away, our Lockable Tamperproof SecuriBoards with a Sundeala backboard have a durable and effortless hinged door which will open flush to the wall to prevent any accidents.
The shatterproof glazed doors make it safe enough for use in a school corridor or office reception.
The sturdy aluminium frame and standard barrel lock mechanism are strong and secure and mean that your display can be locked away worry free.
Available in our natural grey colour and 6 pastel shades, these notice boards are fire safe to BS EN 13501 Class B which means they are suitable for use in fire critical areas such as corridors, stairwells, science labs and technology rooms. European Class B is equivalent to British Standard Class 0.
Delivery & Returns