Sundeala SD Safety Screen - Landscape
Environmentally friendly safety screen, perfect for social distancing partitioning in schools, shops, offices and factories to help prevent viral spread via droplets or aerosolisation. Sundeala SD board is made from 100% recycled paper fibres and is highly porous as well as being extremely durable and robust. It is a practical, environmentally friendly way to assist with social distancing and can be pinned with informational and/or decorative posters, signs and paper.
- 1800mm wide x 1370mm high
- Fire Rated to BS EN 13501-1
- Manufactured in the UK from 12mm Sundeala SD Board
- Fully circular product - made from recycled materials and recyclable in the UK at the end of life
- Durable and hardwearing
- Can be repurposed once no longer required as art canvases, stage scenery, materials for STEM activities and much more.
Sundeala safety screens are made in the UK from recycled waste materials. They are perfect for organisations needing to implement social distancing measures but who do not wish to contribute mountains of plastic to landfill at the end of the crisis. Sundeala SD can be returned to the manufacturer to be made into new board, recycled via normal recycling processes as it is a paper based product or repurposed in a multitude of other ways. Practical and functional, these boards are designed to increase the safety of a working or learning environment without the same cleaning necessary for an acrylic or glass surface and without the negative environmental impact.
Delivery & Returns