Felt Notice Boards - Fire Rated with an Eco Sundeala Core
Felt notice boards, perfect for schools, homes and offices. Available in four standard colours and five frame options, these boards are a classic. British manufactured in our Gloucestershire factory, our boards are all fire rated and available in two fire rating options, Class D as standard and Class B for fire critical areas.
- UK manufactured featuring a Sundeala board core
- Fire rated to BS EN 1350101 Class B or D boards available
- Available in four colours and five frame options
- Superior pin retention
- Circular manufactured - 100% recyclable at the end of life.
- Fixing kit supplied
See below for further product information.
Felt Notice Boards
Felt notice boards are a staple in offices, factories, warehouses and schools. You can pick up a felt notice board almost anywhere but we are not afraid to say: our felt notice boards are by far the best.
'Aren't all felt notice boards basically the same?' - No. They're not.
- Our felt notice boards are manufactured in the UK and feature a Sundeala Board core.
- Our felt notice boards don't contribute to the UK's imported chinese carbon emissions (the highest in Europe)
- Our felt notice boards do not contain any chemical binders or harmful VOCs
- Our felt notice boards are fire retardant in line with UK fire regulations and feature a fire retardant core, not just fire retardant fabric.
Many felt notice boards on the market are manufactured with a wood fibre board core. Wood fibre board core is also marketed as a fire lighter. You can read about it in the BBC News HERE
Fire Safe Throughout
We don't just shove a fire rated fabric on our boards and pretend the Class 1 fabric makes the board fire resistant. Every one of our felt notice boards features a Sundeala core and is fire rated throughout. Fire spreads through a building by convection, across the walls. An improperly fire rated wall lining can cost lives.
- Test certificates available
- Fire retardancy lifetime guaranteed
- Every board stamped on the reverse with the fire classifcation and date of manufacture.
Sundeala Inside - Eco Friendly at the Core
Sundeala have been manufacturing fibreboard from recycled materials for over 125 years. We do it today the same as we did then: we use a natural water source and combine different lengths of 'waste' cellulose fibres to create fibreboard with different properties. Not only is the inside of our board 100% recycled, but it can be returned at the end of its life to be made into new board.
- Zero import emissions
- Zero waste
- Zero chemical binders, solvents or resins
Because we manufacture our felt boards right here in the UK, we can make them to any size you might need. This notice board is available in six sizes as standard:
- 0.9 x 0.6m
- 1.2 x 0.9m
- 1.2 x 1.2m
- 1.2 x 1.5m
- 1.2 x 1.8m
- 1.2 x 2.4m
but we can manufacture bespoke sizes upto 2400 x 1200mm.
This board comes in five frame options - silver or white anodised aluminium, featuring hidden fixings behind rounded safety corners, ash or beech hardwood, or simply hand-wrapped frameless - the perfect option if you want to create a whole-wall appearance for large display areas.
The felt is colour fast and fade resistent and, if marked, can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Fire Certificates & Downloads
Delivery & Returns
Loop Nylon Fire Rated Notice Boards with Eco Sundeala CoreSpecial Price £28.80 £24.00
Magnetic Whiteboard - Aluminium or Wood FrameSpecial Price £27.60 £23.00
Sundeala Recycled Fire Rated Colour Notice Boards - 100% Coronavirus Free in 5 MinsSpecial Price £22.80 £19.00