Delivery and Returns
Standard UK shipping
- The order will be delivered to the address specified on your order. Deliveries are only made between Monday and Friday. Deliveries are not made on public holidays or at weekends.
- Deliveries are kerbside ground floor only. If you have special requirements, these should be mentioned at the time of placing the order and may incur additional charges.
- It is recommended that customers who have specific delivery date for their order contact our sales team to discuss their requirements.
- For non-contract customers, orders are carriage free to mainland UK excluding the Highlands. Highlands of Scotland and UK islands (including Northern Ireland), where shipping charges will apply. Please see section 2.
- Our objective is to achieve the optimum delivery time possible for all products. We are committed to achieving the delivery date(s) mutually agreed at order placement stage. Any known difficulties at point of order will be communicated to customers.
- Our computer-linked warehouse holds many items in stock although some goods are sent directly to you by our suppliers. On limited occasions some orders may arrive incomplete, but the balance of goods will follow shortly.
- Please be aware that standard lead times may be exceeded where the quantities are large.
- Unless specifically requested, or as otherwise agreed, we base our standard deliveries on ground floor entrances. In the event that premium services are required, such as delivery to point of use in multi-storey buildings, please contact our sales team for a quote and discuss your requirements. These arrangements may also apply to some bespoke products which may be very heavy or bulky thus requiring special delivery arrangements.
- On dispatch of your order you will be sent an e-mail confirming shipment. If you wish to track your order please contact us via the website contact form, by email, at [email protected] or alternatively call our sales team on 01756 700 501 and we will provide a status update.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to obtain a signature for delivery at the specified address, the goods will be returned to the depot and held there overnight. Unless prevented by access/lack of a letterbox, our delivery service provider will leave a card to advise you that they have attempted delivery and will attempt delivery again on the next working day. If delivery is not possible, the goods will be returned to the depot and stored. If you have not arranged for collection or re-delivery within seven days, the goods will be returned to TeacherBoards. You will need to contact TeacherBoards to arrange re-delivery. TeacherBoards reserves the right to charge an additional standard delivery fee in this instance.
Shipping to Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, and the Scottish Highlands
- There is sometimes, but not always, a premium for shipping to Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Scottish Highlands and other non-UK Mainland locations. We encourage customers to contact us prior to ordering to discuss shipping costs and delivery times. Where orders are placed for Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scottish Highlands but the customer has previously not made contact with our sales team to discuss carriage charges we reserve the right to make contact you to discuss additional charges post-order. The definition of the Scottish Highlands is determined by the delivery company and is not controlled by TeacherBoards.
- Depending on the item(s) you require and the order destination, it may be possible to ship your order internationally. International shipping is quoted on an order-by-order basis. Please contact our sales team via the website contact form, by email, at [email protected] or by calling 01756 700 501 for a quote.
- We go to great lengths to ensure that your order arrives in perfect condition. During the past few years, we have invested in superior packing materials and worked with our couriers to minimise damages. However, should you receive a damaged parcel please sign for it as damaged and notify us immediately - we will then take the necessary remedial action.
- Your consignment must be checked upon arrival for correctness, quality, and any signs of package abuse. Please note, if the outside of a package or parcel looks damaged, sign but state damaged on the delivery paperwork as an added safeguard. Alternatively refuse the goods stating damaged on the carrier’s paperwork.
- Claims in respect of damages, short shipments or non-delivery can only be accepted if reported to our Customer Services Department within 24 hours of receipt of goods (or invoice in the event of non-delivery). We regret that this is necessary due to the very short period of time within which we have to claim against national carriers for damage in transit, therefore, your co-operation is in the very best interests of all.
- In the event of goods damaged in transit we aim to operate a rapid replacement policy.
Individuals (Business to Consumer)
- All of our B2C customers are covered under Consumer Contracts regulations and have 14 days from the point of receipt of their order to return their items and request a refund, as long as the goods are returned to us unused and in re-saleable condition.
- If a B2C customer wishes to return an item, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of collection and return shipping fees from the final refund amount.
- We will accept return of goods for refund or credit, except for items that have been made to order based on bespoke requirements such as non-standard fabric/colour/size/frame etc.
- Returns can be arranged through our customer service team on 01756 700 501.
Companies, Schools and Other Organisations (Business to Business)
- B2B customers are not covered under Consumer Contracts regulations and, as such, we reserve the right to refuse the return/refund of goods that have been ordered in error on the part of a business/school/organisation if the product has been manufactured specifically for that order (whether or not it is a normal part of our product range). It is important that you check your order confirmation email and notify us immediately if an error has occurred.
- In some circumstances we will accept the return of an order subject to a restocking fee.
- We reserve the right to deduct the cost of collection and return shipping fees from the final refund amount.
In all cases, your statutory rights are not affected.